Monday, October 05, 2009

Broken Heart Prayer

Tami writes in from South Africa to report success using the Broken Heart Prayer from www.HealMyLife.com. This prayer is used in times of Heart Break and Depression.

When going through times of great grief, stress and heart break you have a choice. Give your heart to God and your heart may stay soft and love again. Suffer alone and your heart may become hardened to love. Later you may want to love and even get married but your heart refuses to cooperate. Here is what Tami says:

"I have said the Broken heart prayer by giving my heart to precious Jesus.
I felt the holy spirit in my presence in this office. I felt my body
reacting and I stopped shivering from pain and sadness.

I gave Lord my situation as its heavy for me and He is the only one who
gave take care of what I am going through, I want Him to intervene in
this situation and I want to be free from hatred and negative thoughts.
In Jesus name I pray that I may find Healing and that I may be able to
forgive and move on to the land where the Lord has prepared for me.

Thank you and may God Bless.

Tami

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home