Sunday, September 27, 2009

Healing of pained heart in grief

Dear George,
My son, Daniel, passed away suddenly 10 years ago from a virus that attacked his heart. There are no words to describe the pain in my heart. I have an aunty and cousins who instead of expressing even the tiniest bit of compassion and caring, are always negative and complain to me about their problems which are very trivial. This has added to the pain in my heart. I just want them to leave me alone.
Tonight I handed my heart to Jesus for Him to heal this immense pain which has prevented me from moving on with my life. I feel that Jesus healed my heart and returned it to me whole and healthy. I felt a pale pink energy (love) radiating from my heart. I thank God and Jesus for coming into my life and healing my heart.

This letter expresses what many are searching for - heart healing. Here is how I came to develop this prayer for the broken heart.

I (George) experienced pain when my life seemed to fall apart. My wife left me, which meant, eventually, loss of contact with my two sons: David was 5 and Kip was 10 years old. I also lost a job I enjoyed with would mean moving away from the small town into which we had settled. It meant selling the home I loved and the first one I had ever owned.

I decided to put my heart in God's hands and physically I went through the motions of this. I did this so that I would not grow hard and bitter and be unable to love again. I needed to move away form hardness of heart toward a soft loving heart.

It worked. Over the years I have grown more and more able to love. Rather than closing down I am opening up. I have experienced the value of putting the pieces of my broken heart into God's care.

Only God can heal my heart. I used the broken heart prayer. See prayer in marriage crisis, broken heart and depression.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home