Saturday, May 29, 2010

Oops! Be careful with the Laying on of Hands

A supporter of Ralph Rutledge recently suggested that I might want Ralph Rutledge to pray for me.
My answer is "NO!" I would NOT want Ralph Rutledge to pray for me.
I am very careful who I ask to pray for me because one of my mentors taught me that with the Laying on of Hands can come the transference of spirits.  See also: Transference of spirits, Alexander William Ness, 1981, Welch Co.
Pastor Ness says: "Few people realize the dangers involved in laying on of hands.   There is great danger in having just anyone laying hands on you.
I don't want what is in Ralph Rutledge to transfer into me.  I don't want what is in Ralph Rutledge to transfer into anyone.  Ness observes: "A homosexual evangelist laid hands on people and soon some of his admirers had like problems."  (Page 120, Ness, 1981)
The way to avoid transference of spirits is to be careful with laying of of Hands (Hebrews  6:1, 1Timothy 5:22.).  If the fruit of person's life is suspect then avoid prayer by him or for him involving laying on of hands.  Avoid it.
So it is very poor advice to turn to Ralph Rutledge  for prayer.  I am much more afraid of the 'side effects' of such a prayer than the possible benefits.
The whole issue of demonic influence in Ralph Rutledge's ministry is raised by the title of the book that portrays his ministry at the Good Samaritan Church.  The book is entitled "Demons in the Sanctuary."  
I have dedicated a whole blog to this.  The method that we will follow in trying to understand Ralph Rutledge will use the book "Demons in the Sanctuary" (Mariam Bellamy, Trafford, 2008, 978-1-4251-8582-4.)
The books imagines spiritual battles going on behind the ministry of Ralph Rutledge.  The author imagines that God's angels have almost nil influence in his life and ministry.  Instead she imagines many demons swarming over the congregation and the Spirit of Jezebel and a Python spirit have command of these demonic forces.
My intuition is that evil spirits working through Ralph Rutledge transfers over to those who pray with him (especially when touch is involved).  Wrong spirits could transfer if someone prayed for him with laying on of hands.
 I also suspect that prayer with touch not only transfers spirits to others but sets up his 'young men' victims for sexual seduction.  
So be careful with the laying on of hands.  Avoid praying for and with Ralph Rutledge so as to avoid transference of spirits.   Avoid praying for and with Ralph Rutledge so as to avoid sexual seduction.
Ness tells us: "if the carrier of bad spirits has not confessed his sin, then you must cease having any further contact with him." (Ness, 1981, page 135.)
I would not at all be exposing Ralph Rutledge if he had renounced his sin, turned from it, been fully healed and delivered from it and taken measures to submit to accountability measures.  To date this has not happened.  At least, according to my sources it has been offered and refused.  
We would all be happier if Ralph Rutledge was ready for restoration.   The more I learn about him and his history the less evidence there is of that and the more pressing is the need for a warning.  
I would remove all of this material if trusted sources confirm a major turn around in Rutledge.   The majority of the evidence over many years suggests nothing of the sort and more of the opposite.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 4:17 PM , Blogger Brian said...

Silver and Gold have I none, but such as I have, give I unto thee.... please know who it is that is laying hands on you for prayer and deliverance. The anointing that was on Moses, was transfer to the seventy elders of the church to carry on the mission. If one has the annointing of a sexual spirit,and wants to lay hands on you... you could receive his sexual spirit by opening yourself up to it. Beware of those who appears to walk as an angel of light, but are deceivers and they are not the body of Christ.

 
At 12:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This includes, Jimmy Swaggart, Jim Bakker, and Paul Melnichuck (who claimed he wasn't antisemitic because he had a Jewish dentist) ... Jesus Christ will expose every filthy hypocrite even before the imminent rapture that the whole true Church may fear. Even Pastor Alex Ness's life would have come under scrutiny ... he is dead now. Huge homes, custom kitchens, hot tubs in the home down in the rec room for invited members of the Christian Centre Church to see, influencing some of those members who today are rich through their businesses and have 2 and three condos in addition to their large homes in the GTA and environs. The Lord Jesus will unveil everything: 21"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22"Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' 23"And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.' Matt. 7:22-23 .... This includes past leaders of 100 Huntley Street as well. Surprised at this response?
Don't be... Jesus is watching everything and His eyes are a flame of fire.
Maranatha Lord.

 
At 11:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I had someone laying hands on me and after the event, I lost my mind completely and even started burning myself and I tried to commit suicide. Be carefull

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home