Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Psychic reading becomes a curse on my life

Hi George,

My name is (omit name). Nine years ago I attended a psychic fair at a metaphysical church. There I approached a man and asked him "how do I meet my husband?".

He took hold of my hands, peered into my eyes and told me I wouldn't believe it until I see it. He said it would happen in 10 years that a man would be walking down the street and the moment our eyes meet we would be under one another's spell. The problem we wouldn't be able to talk to one another and on top of it he would work for the same company as me. He went on with this elaborate story that would lead this man to be my husband following a work holiday party. As I walked away from the man once the reading was complete he called me back and told me that me and the Guy wouldn't end up together at all because I die in a car crash. He said my sister has a baby at the end of February and wants to name it after me but can't because its a boy. Then it was cancer I died from, then a brain embolism, then he told me he could make me kill myself, then my heart would speed up. He said the bottom line I make sure you don't exist past January. I didn't know what to think when he said this to me. My aunt who attended the church overhead the psychic and they had an argument. 

Fast forward 9 years and March of last year I dreamed of the psychic. Sure enough following the dream a few days later the man walking down the street was under my spell and the manager of the computer department of my company. The spell was so strong he would stand outside a meeting room and watch me through the window. I couldn't get him out of my head. But every time I saw him I would get a sick knot in my stomach and would be unable to.speak to him a mixture of shyness and uneasiness. Just as the psychic saw I met him. Then everything went sour around July. I began to feel threatened and afraid. I started to remember other parts of the reading which lead me to begin seeing tons of doctors to rule out any illness. At the end of July my heart sped up and landed me in the ER with a heart rate of 170 turns out I was overdosing on dayquil. I took two capsules but at his word the psychic made sure otherwise. Following my stay in the hospital I began to worry every time I got in a car and gave up driving myself. The anxiety continued. December came and there was no Christmas party and it clicked with me. The psychic was hoping for me to do something vulgar. I'm a Christian I believe it Jesus and God. I know I am here for a plan by God. I've been praying to be freed and protected from this attack. I need help. He said my family deserved a tragedy and that's why it had to be me. He said he had permission to kill me and I fight for my life to the end. Did I mention my Sister is having a baby next month and its a boy. I've been praying so hard. Please help if you can there's 9 more days left in this month and I really want to meet my baby nephew.

George's response:


Hi (omit name)  This is very serious.  Thank you for sharing it.  We can all learn a lesson here.  The devil uses the occult to find victims that he can curse.

The object is to tell someone something that they will believe long enough for their faith to work against them.  Faith working against us is a good definition of fear and worry.  

This 'psychic' got permission from you to tell you the devil's lies because you went to a psychic fair in a metaphysical church.  You were in the devil's territory and in disobedience to God.  Point #1 - you need to confess as sin being there and realize that this is a 'slap in the face' to God like a wife having a sexual encounter with a man not her husband. 

Undoing the 'reading' is going to take significant effort.  You need to repent of receiving and believing it since it is the devil's lies into your life.
Again confession of sin and receiving forgiveness is necessary.

Then there needs to be breaking of the reading = curse.  a further topic.

George Hartwell M.Sc. Christian counsellor provides Christian counselling ( counseling / therapy ) through 90 minute in person sessions at his office in Mississauga.  As a professional Christian Marriage counsellor George provides Christian marriage counselling counseling for couples in Oakville, Mississauga, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home