Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Introduction to the HealMyLife Blog

"Heal My Life" is a web log about Listening Prayer Therapy - the tools that I am developing for inner healing - listening to God for life transformation.

What is life transformation? Just as butterflies go through that miraculous change from caterpillars to graceful flying creatures we need to break free from old character patterns, unhealthy habits and addictions.

The tools of Listening Prayer Therapy enable a Christian therapist to facilitate the experience life transformation.

In this blog you will follow the development of my thinking regarding Listening Prayer Therapy. Last week I posted on my web site HealMyLife.com a rough draft of every article or method that I have published in some form over the last four years. There are 46 articles there. I need to edit how they appear there. This is where I am in the process.
You may just want to observe the process and listen in so that you will become familiar with me and this approach to inner healing. Listening in is allowed.
You may want to learn the method - the attitude, principles and skills involved in Listening Prayer Therapy. You are welcome to do so. Also read the articles on www.HealMyLife.com.
Real learning happens when we experience. You may choose to adapt the tools here for your own use, using your own judgment as to how they apply to yourself or others and taking full responsibility for the consequences. This is a good way to learn.
If you may want to teach others what you learn about Listening Prayer Therapy. I would say go ahead, however, but do not claim any authority to do so without participating in the processes that I have set up to familiarize people with my formulation of Listening Prayer Therapy. Before you lay claim to teaching my methods it is best that you consult with me and let me know what you are doing. I would like some assurance that you really do have the right spirit, follow my principles and know how to use my methods before you claim to teach others. So please contact me about that. Thanks,
Blessings, George Hartwell <>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home